On call maintenance support weprovide the air craft with all the necessary permits and the required tools and equipment. NSAS can reserve hangers for the maintenance process.
EASA and FAA 145 approved maintenance support
- Secure parking for all types of aircraft
- Complete aircraft and passenger arrival and departure services
- Hangar facilities for transient and based aircraft
- Interior and exterior aircraft cleaning services
- Oxygen refill
- Full aircraft De-ice capability
- Catering services from on-site and off-airport providers
- Toilet and water services
- Passenger steps
- Push back services and air start capability
- Supporting aircraft with all necessary ramp equipment according to carrier’s request (chocks, marshalling, steps, ground power unit, air-starter unit, toilet services, water services, internal cleaning, air-condition unit, baggage carts, tractors, manpower, conveyer belts, platforms, push-back, headsets, transportation for passengers and crew to terminal)
- loading and off-loading of cargo
- providing necessary equipment for handling of special cargo such as perishables, live animals, valuables, dangerous goods etc.
- taking care of lost, found and damaged cargo/luggage