On call maintenance support through Egyptair maintenance company as well as facilitating the job of the carrier`s engineers and providing them with all the necessary permits and the required tools and equipments. NSAS can reserve hangers for the maintenance process.
EASA and FAA 145 approved maintenance support
- Secure parking for all types of aircraft
- Complete aircraft and passenger arrival and departure services
- Hangar facilities for transient and based aircraft
- Interior and exterior aircraft cleaning services
- Oxygen refill
- Full aircraft De-ice capability
- Catering services from on-site and off-airport providers
- Toilet and water services
- Passenger steps
- Push back services and air start capability
- Supporting aircraft with all necessary ramp equipment according to carrier's request (chocks, marshalling, steps, ground power unit, air-starter unit, toilet services, waterservices, internal cleaning, air-condition unit, baggage carts, tractors, manpower, conveyer belts, platforms, push-back, headsets, transportation for passengers and crew to terminal)
- loading and off-loading of cargo
- providing necessary equipment for handling of special cargo such as perishables, live animals, valuables, dangerous goods etc.
- taking care of lost, found and damaged cargo/luggage